We’d like to close the week with a celebration of our latest award nominees.
Congratulations and good luck to our winter and spring nominees for the Best British and Irish Flash Fiction award:
- A Falling from the Sky by Aileen Hunt
- The Essex Girl by Michelle Hemstedt
- Iceblink by Mary Morrissy
- The Landmines Up Near Sapper Hill Sing by Santino Prinzi
- Whispers, behind closed doors by Rosanna Hildyard
- Senna by Steve Campbell
Detail of photograph of the statue Boadicea and Her Daughters by Thomas Thornycroft; photograph by Paul Walters (CC BY 2.0).